Many people have broken the “first commandment of getting inked,” which is to say never ever ever get someone’s name permanently inked anywhere on your body. It’s often a big mistake, leading to breakups and sometimes even laser tattoo removal.
You don’t have to be famous to make mistakes like name tattoos. Avoid the taboo and tattoo or you just may end up regretting your choice of ink.
1. Angelina Jolie replaced Billy Bob Thornton with coordinates where her children were born.
2. Melanie Griffith erased Antonio (Banderas) from her heart.
3. Johnny Depp and Winona Forever or not.
4. Heidi Klum washed Seal right off her right forearm.
5. Marc Anthony chose to cover up his tattoo for Jennifer Lopez.
6. Denise Richards said “Goodbye Charlie” Sheen.
7. Kat Von D got a portrait of Jesse James as a child and then immediately thought otherwise.
Who’s your favorite celeb from this list? What are some of your favorite name tattoos? Tell us in the comments.